Saturday, March 03, 2012

So I'm a little behind....

What's new? I always seem to be saying I'm behind! With four kids... what can I say?

Anyways, my sister and her family came for a visit. This was the first time the 7 cousins really had time to play together and the first time my sister and I had time together in about 8 years! We were so thankful to get the time to chat.

Truett (21 months) and M (22 months)

5 of the cousins

Aunty Hannah gave her this shirt, but she wore it the night they came.

We went to DC with them. This is the A family at the memorial at the Pentagon

S (3 years old)

I LOVE this picture of them!

Our family over looking teh Washington Memorial and the Capitol.
The kids had a blast together! I am so glad they had the time to make memories...


From right to left: H (5 months) J (4 yr) T (21 months) JD (4 yr) S (3 yr) M (22 months) D (5yr)



So yes those ages again are 5, 4, 4, 3, 22 months, 21 months, and 5 months - you can IMAGINE our trip in DC.... :o)

No comments: