Tuesday, September 06, 2011

No Baby Yet

Hi Everyone,

I know people keep checking to see if there is a baby yet, so I just thought I would tell you that we are STILL waiting! I am 39 weeks 3days... which is 5 days longer than I have ever been pregnant before!
I really don't know what this lil one is up too or when he/she will decide to stop hiding in the my nice quiet safe belly and come meet his/her older brothers...but I'll let you know when the time comes.

Thank you for continuing to pray for a safe healthy Baby and a safe healthy Mommy.

Every day Jays tells the Baby to come after dinner. One of these days he is bound to be right! Although instead of thinking that is is about to happen at any moment I find myself thinking that this baby is never going to come! I have to remind myself now that it REALLY WILL happen pretty soon!

I'm a mess! :o)

No comments: