Sunday, December 05, 2010

Salvo Photography

This was the first time we ever had professional pictures takes so I love them!!

My little goof ball...


Daddy and his sleepy boys


I wonder what he is thinking?


This was near the end of the photo shoot and Jay was getting hyper so he wasn't in this one!




Beautiful sleeping boys. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!






and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one too!





I can't believe how much he has changed since these were taken a few months ago!








My sweet baby Dillon!








Too bad his hair isn't dark like Daddy's any more




















This is my favorite family shot!










Can you tell who the clown in the family is?









































Thanks Raquel for taking these!

2 comments:

Dan said...

WOW beautiful pictures, we get small ones of each RIGHT???? THE kiddos are getting so big, can we stunt their growth lol....grandma and grandpa schnarr love you!

Donna said...

Love the pictures and love you guys. Praying for you all today, Pappa and Grandma K