Monday, August 17, 2009

SUNDAY!!!

Since we decided not to take the boys to the shopping center, Michelle went with a lady from Ireland and I. Let me just say right away, we could NOT have done it without Michelle! She was able to tell us the prices and get people to lower the prices for us. She was able to show us where to go, how to get a taxi, and help us walk on the streets without being killed! I didn’t take pictures until the very end because I was overwhelmed at all there was to see and all the people! We did most of our shopping at the cheap stores out side this mall, but we walked through it as we were leaving so I got a few pictures.


Shopping Center
.

It is so tall! 7 stories. The pictures don't capture the beauty of it!
.

Thank you Michelle!
.

My little Chinese men!
.

Jason and Chinese-Jay
.

Chinese-Dillon
.

Isn't he cute?!?.I just love these clothes!
.
Jay is helping Dillon to sit up right.
.
Awww - so handsome


JayDonn kissing his big brother

Dillon has a spinal tomorrow. We were able to watch a church service online and we plan to watch another one tomorrow since after the spinal he has to be flat for 6 hours. Mom would like to go to one store, but other than we will be around our room all day. I just remembered that I didn’t put any pictures of our room on here yet so I will try to do that tomorrow….try….

No comments: