Monday, August 31, 2009

LEAVING TODAY!

Sorry I didn’t post anymore the last two days. Thursday I was so sore from carrying Dillon around the country I went to sleep without doing it and yesterday I couldn’t get on the internet.

We are leaving in just over an hour to go to the airport. It is 5 hours in the van, we will be there about 3 hours to get through security and check bags, then our plane leaves about 3:45pm (my time) and we should arrive about 5:30 pm (PA time). Then a 2 hours drive home. In all it should take about 23 hours to get home. Thank you for praying for us…please pray specificlly for
1. Safety
2. Dillon would do well on the plane, all his machine would function properly.
3. JayDonn would sleep
4. That we would be able to use extra seats like last time so we can lay Dillon down
5. Strength for all of us as this is going to be a LONG trip. )

We miss everyone here, thank you so much for all your help! The doctors, nurses, therapists, and translators were great! Jay is going to miss playing with everyone. We will keep you posted as to Dillon’s progress. I am praying for a miracle, that Dillon would make some huge progress. If however, he does not make progress this trip was still worth it. I know God wanted us in China with the miraculous way He brought in all the funds. I know He wanted us here because of the all the obsticles that where over turned in order to get here. I don’t know if Dillon will make progress or not. God’s Word – the Bible – does not promise me that Dillon will get better. I do have the promise from the Bible that Dillon’s eternal life issecure in the Lord’s hands because he is not capable of making the decision to trust the Lord Jesus Christ for eternal salvation. I, however, had to make that decision – which I did almost 6 years ago. So I know both Dillon and I will spend eternity in Heaven with God. But I know there are many people who do not know what Christ did for them on the cross and if our being in China has helped even one person understand that they need to trust Christ and Christ alone – IT WAS WORTH IT ALL!!

1 comment:

Linda Lee said...

I just discovered your blog. I will hold you and Dillon in my prayers!