Thursday, December 18, 2008

A lot has happened...

A lot has happened since the last time I updated...


here is my little cowboy playing today.... I think all he needs is a cowboy hat and maybe some stirrups :-)

Tuesday Dillon was doing great during his physical therapy!
These are some of "Tiffany's Treats" pretzels... This year for Christmas I made every one pretzels. I mostly did chocolate with powder sugar. I made over 300 for people and didn't take a picture of it! The one below is white chocolate with coffee on top.

This one is white chocolate with sprinkles....(Yes, I am now taking orders for all occasions.)




Picture of me and my precious little boy...




JayDonn was letting Dillon talk on the phone. Dillon's turn is 1 seconds, JayDonn's turn is 4 minutes. I said he is sweet - I never said he is "fair" :-)





My WONDERFUL Husby turned 26 on Sunday! Happy Birthday my Love! Annette and Rudy had us over for dinner and boy do they make good food! We had a wonderful salad with cranberries and almonds in it, fried chicken breasts, steaks, baked potatoes, bread (which was Jay's favorite) and homemade cheesecake. YUMMMY! Then on Monday a sweet lady watched the boys so I could meet Josiah at work and go out to lunch with him. This is a picture from Chili's where we went. I even had them sing to him! I was trying to decide if I should or not since I know he doesn't like all the attention but I decided...why not?!?! :-) It was so much fun to go out *without* the boys! I love my boys, but it was so nice to not have all the machines, beeping, suctioning, crying, etc.
Josiah, I love you I am so thankful God brought me all the way from OH to PA just to meet and marry you. You are such a wonderful husband and father. You are my best friend, you make me smile when I am down and always help me to look to God when things get discouraging. Thank you for loving me and our boys so much! Happy Birthday!!




Last Thursday Robin went with me to our Ladies Christmas Tea Party after work. We had a fun time. The whole thing was so beautifully done. Thank you ladies who did all the work for that! Here I am in a Thai dress my sister bought me when she was in Thailand.





You can see more of it in this picture



Nursing situation: Wed and Friday of last week our night nurse called off. They told me he called off b/c his daughter is very sick. I asked does that mean he is leaving the country since his daughters are in Zimbabwe? They told me they aren't allowed to ask him. (**HUH?!?!** Not allowed to ask if he is leaving the country?) Well then they decided to call him on Sunday when I asked them to verify he was coming Sunday night and guess what no answer...all day. He has not called back yet. So we didn't have a night nurse all week. Sunday night we tried to sleep and get up when he needed us, but that was so many times we were exhausted. Monday night I stayed up till 4:30AM when Si had to get up to fix a work problem and he took over so I could sleep. I accidentally slept till 11:30! Tuesday night I was up till 5:30AM then Si took over and I slept till 10:30 Wed night I was so tired me sweet sweet husband slept on the living room floor next to Dillon all night so I could finally get some sleep. Isn't he sweet? Tonight and tomorrow night we have nurses then we are going away for Christmas and I have no idea if we will have nurses when we come back. Please pray we do! I can't keep going like this for long.

I will try to update with pictures over the Christmas holiday...but in case I don't have a

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Wendy Glosser said...

You're a Buckeye Tiffany??? ME TOO!! I was born and raised in Cambridge, Ohio. Where are you from in OH???
Loved your blog..praying for you guys. AMAZED and BLESSED by Dillon boy's progress. Jay Donn needs to come to Oklahoma with his auntie Wendy ...he would fit right in! :-)

Dear Abbi said...

You look so pretty in your red dress!

I will pray that the Lord brings along a nurse for when you get back!