Friday, November 21, 2008

Videos of JayDonn

JayDonn went over to Dillon yesterday to show him some pictures, but I am working on teaching Jay how to be gentle while playing with Dillon. Jay particularly likes Dillon's eyes. But if you have seen his eyes in person you know everyone loves Dillons eye/eye lashes! Click here for the video


(*I couldn't get blogger to work with the videos again so they are on youtube)

I don't know what prompted this, but JayDonn thought he was being so funny. We were all laughing (Mrs B, S, and me) she he kept on doing it. Click here to see my goofy man.

I hope my silly little boy put a smile on your face today, he makes me smile hundreds of time every day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany,
Dad says he is going to have to tell you not to put so many videos of the boys on here because I spend all my time looking at them. So as I'm looking at them tonight Dad comes and says, Oh, they are so cute! :) Love from the doting grandparents in WV.

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting the videos. keep them coming :)