Wednesday, October 15, 2008

3rd Annual Pumpkin Patch!

It's that time of year again! I can't believe we have been going to the pumpkin patch for three years now! The weather was GREAT , so nice Dillon and I even got a little sunburned.

Before the Hayride
Grandma Y and Miss Bev (one of the nurses)
Mommy and daughter time!
Grandma Y with her REAL grandchild! ;-)
The kids get to burn a lot of energy here
Jay was not in a good mood, I think it was a bit overwhelming


Me and my boys! Sorry it's sideways
I love my two little men
Jay on the hay
He wouldn't go through the tunnel but thought it was funny when I did
Jay would not stand away from me so I wasn't able to get a good picture
Well, we tried at least....
There's my Dillon Boy
He growing up so fast!
On the Hayride
More Hayride pics
Aren't they cute?
It was quite a fun time
Dillon got to ride right behind the tractor
I didn't know Grandma Y took so many pictures of us ;o)
Mrs Michelle and Dillon riding side by side
Picking out our pumpkins
We went to their bigger pumpkin field this year
The ramp Josiah bought came in handy this year. This is Dillon being put into the wagon

Mrs Michelle coming out of the wagon. Thank you to Corey and Wayne for helping get Dillon in and out for me!!!

Back at the barn
Milking a cow (a fake one of course)
Lunch time! Thank you everyone for bringing food, it is such a nice time together
Jay swinging after lunch (he was in a much better mood after lunch)
We had a great time again this year, can't wait till next October to do it again! Thank you Abbi and Katina for planning it and Mrs K for cooking a lot of the food!!!
It's that time of year again! I can't believe we have been going to the pumpkin patch for three years now! The weather was GREAT, so nice Dillon and I even got a little sunburned. 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I loved seeing the pictures of Dillon with the pumpkins. And Jay has shoes on! Miss you all. Thanksgiving seems awful far away. Love you all. Grandma K.

Dear Abbi said...

Aww...your pics are great!!! Can't believe how big Dillon has gotten since the first pictures of him with pumpkins when he was TINY! That ramp was GREAT! And what little boy (or big one, for that matter!) isn't happier with a full belly?!