Saturday, August 09, 2008

Congratulations!

Last evening my mom called me from an activity at her church. Her Pastor and his wife have four daughters, three of which are married. The last two to wed each have a child. The first daughter, K and her husband N have been married for six years and have not had any children. Well last night my mom told me K and N have a little boy! (huh?)

Well I was able to talk with Mrs. B and find out some of the story... I hope I get this right. If I get something wrong, my apologies.

Basically N was working in the hospital on the OB floor and there was a lady that had her baby boy at 31 weeks, he was only 3 pounds something. N knew she wanted to give him up for adoption but due to privacy laws could not say anything to the mom about him and his wife adopting the baby. Somehow, someone else told the mom though and she called N and K! The baby is almost 7 weeks old, is up to five pounds and is out of the hospital. K has not seen the baby in person, but on Sunday (tomorrow) she will be handed her band new baby boy!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO K AND N
AND THE VERY HAPPY GRANDPARENTS, AUNTS, AND UNCLES!!!
Isn't it neat how God works?!

No comments: