Monday, July 14, 2008

Pneumonia...again

Yesterday during Sunday School Dillon threw up a little bit of milk because he was coughing so hard. He then went into a 10 minute coughing spell. I couldn't get him to stop. I had to have an usher get Josiah out of church to come help me with him.

Today we took Dillon to Dr. Gelman and he confirmed what I thought; Dillon's milk had gone into his lungs and he has pneumonia again. He said the next 24-48 hours are critical as far as trying to stay out of the hospital. As he gets started on the antibiotic his secretions will get thick and he may have even more trouble maintaing his oxygen then he is now. If we can't keep his oxygen at 90% or higher on 2 Liters or less we will have to have him admitted at CHOP.

Will you please pray that God will heal Dillon of this pneumonia, that his oxygen levels will be good, and that GOd will heal Dillon so that he won't have pneumonia again? This is a big prayer request, to pray that Dillon won't get pneumonia, but last night's message was on faith. I want to write my notes from the message on here with what it meant to me - and I will, hopefully tomorrow. But will you have faith that God could heal Dillon and pray?

No comments: