Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Sweetest Huband in the Whole World!

I have the sweetest husband in the whole world! Today out of the blue he sent me flowers! For no reason other than he was thinking of me and wanted to be sweet. Here are some pics of the flowers.
Aren't they beautiful?!
They smell really nice too!
THAK YOU JOSIAH! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!
Other pics:
Jay's first time on grass at Grandpa and Grandma Y's, he wasn't too thrilled!

He was much happier to play when Grandpa Y brought him out a blanket and some toys!
Playing away, enjoying the weather...
...and the fellowship!


Jay was helping Ms Barb fold laundry

A night of fellowship with George and Kristen Hammett and others (here is Johanna and Caleb with Dillon)
Bro. George with his daughter Anna and son Joel and Brian (Mrs. Y's son in law) with Jay. I meant to get more pics, but forgot at the night went on!




No comments: