Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Little Boy is growing up!

This morning was Dillon's first time being left in nursery! My little boy is only 2 days away from being 7 months old and I finally left him in nursery without me!! I am going to start leaving him in there more since we will need to once the other baby arrives. Mrs. R has taken care of him for me before and she said she didn't mind watching him during service. Josiah commented that it was so nice not to have to worry about getting up during the service to suction him. Most of the time Dillon only coughs a lot during the morning service so for now, I think that is the only service I will leave him in nursery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Tiffany,
I have had a blast "catching up" with you by reading your blog :)
I know the feeling of leaving your sweet little one in the nursery, hard, but good at the same time :) I still only leave Ezzy with certain people, those who are "trained" in how to care for him in the event of a "gag" :) so glad you know what I am talking about!
Anyways, just wanted to encourage you to NEVER give up and KEEP up all the stimulation of Dillion's world around him, he IS taking it all in...Ezzy is proof of continued "living life" in the midst of a crazy loud family, he responds great and knows what is going on all around him...so, include Dillion in EVERYTHING :)
I am so happy for your new little one on the way....I pray for God's strength and peace as you continue in your pregnancy...I am so happy for you!!! How wonderful that God has blessed you with another little one... I will be praying for you!!!
Siblings are GREAT therapy!!!
In God's LOVE,
Liz :)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!

Prayin' for ya, dear!

Anonymous said...

I know it was probably hard on you doing that for the first time. It should get easier. I'm praying for you!

~Kristi